Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

You faggots lied to me, Clover is the grindy, artificially difficult game, not Radical Red

No.48417625 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Reach Carlito in Clover
>My EVs and IVs are complete shit because there is no painless way to make them good before postgame, while his are all maxed out, and everything in my team is 6-10 levels lower because of the massive level spike from Snoop to him, because the wild Pokemon are starting to give awful EXP at the level i'm at, it would take hours and hours of beating wild mons to get my team up to his level even with speedup
>His stats are so absurdly high that his Somboludos outspeed my base 115 speed Socckat WITH FUCKING STICKY WEB UP and have as much HP as my FUCKING BASE 250 HP CHANCER while being able to oneshot nearly everything in my party
>Have to cheese him with moody mennopaws with protect, charm, setting up on the first somboludo because stupid AI and getting good RNG to not get skullfucked on the second turn while i can't do jack any other way, i can't set up normally because everything dies too fast, i can't use status because he brute forces through leech seed, protect, healing, even burn, NOTHING works except abusing RNG

>inb4 "filtered", "casual", "skill issue"
Ironically you fags are exactly like the "Smogoon" trainer class that Clover itself makes fun of.

I COULD spend hours autistically grinding the extremely low EXP yield of wild encounters and hundreds of fodder mons that give the right EVs so my whole fucking team doesn't get ravaged by these monstrosities with basically the bulk of a Chansey, the speed of a Regieleki and the attack of a Deoxys Attack...

But if i'm gonna have to grind this much for one fucking boss, at that point why wouldn't i just play Radical Red where i don't have to worry about all this grindy bullshit because there is literally a mode that removes EVs and makes all IVs equal? Where i get to fight challenging bosses that DON'T have such a colossal stat advantage that i can only win by either grinding for hours or abusing RNG because any other strategy gets brute forced?

Since when was this place's taste so shit?