Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

My whishlist for Legends

No.48432404 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
VERY IMPORTANT PREMISE "this is how I am figuring the game out, I know some of these are kinda utopic BUT please don't attack me saying I am a deluded, a stupid and stuff like that... just say me what u think about this :) Love ya"

I would love Legends Arceus to be pretty detailed in its plot. I am not asking for something huge BUT Pokèmon already have an interesting lore behind it. It would be perfect for me to have a plot based on the hole filling of the Pokemon Univers Creation (I am talking about the myths wrote on the 18 Plates) to have a more precise idea of the pokemon history.

At the same time I would love the game to tell us about this facts while having a simple plot (Like BOTW have) which maybe tells some mor about the carachters and the Hisui region.

I think this is very likely to happen since:
-this would be the easiest way to link the stuff of the Noble Bosses, a plot which starts with the Creation Myth could work on Arceus in a very comfortable way and give explenations for a lot of things
-this is the easiest way to give Dialga and Palkia new forms (Like primordial/creation forms)
-this is ALSO the easiest way to link a new form of Arceus in the game, probably based on his pokedex description where it says: "He defeated all of the chaotic giants whith is 1000 arms"... so I think a "Thousand Hands God" is gonna happen.

ALSO... I think it would be cute to have events linked with the legendaries but to don't make 'em cathable. Maybe the 3 pixies will be part of the main plot while Regigigas will have is own thingy...

so... what do u think?