Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 11 / ?]

No, you're not turning off that Exp Share

No.48446023 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Why?
If you are stupid enough to buy the phoned in slop we sell you every year, you are too stupid to beat the game without it.

>What about the old time fans?
They will buy it anyway. We sold them a game with half the fucking Pokedex "in order to make better models" and they believed it. We just buy half the reviewers and the other half just do it for free, that's what you get when you raise an entire generation of stupid children more than their own parents.

The moment they gave me shit for trying something new with B/W was the moment I decided shit was the only thing this fanbase deserves. Now that Nomura is dead, we can unleash the deserved karma.

>Won't it harm the community? I mean, it is a single on and off button that is easy to code...
Our games are the single laziest and most mediocre 60 dollars titles on the market. Whatever is left of this "community" has become a cult. We don't even pander to the Pokémon anymore, we just sell them fursonas and pedobait.

Being a Pokémon fan means buying full price and doing what they are told.

You have no option anymore, stop acting like you have.

You were stupid to the point you gave me all your Pokémon and if you stop buying Home, I'm deleting your entire Pokédex. That's how much I own you.

Not quit complaining because it is just pointless cockteasing at this point.

You'll buy it anyway.