Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

Leaks for new Legends Arceus trailer

No.48460142 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here is some upcoming Legends Arceus info. I write transcriptions and closed captioning for a company that was contracted by Pokémon for internal and marketing videos. I’m leaving this week so I don’t care about keeping this info under NDA. My team has been terrible to me anyway. I’ve been a fan of the series so I have a better understanding of the context compared to my coworkers.

Here’s a bit of info I saw from an upcoming trailer. The trailer was a draft and unfinished like missing clips and gameplay but still saw quite a bit.

Starter evolutions for Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott remain the same species but have drastically different designs and typings are revealed. No abilities were shown, not sure if this game even has abilities at this point. I’ll try and describe what I could see best I can.

Decidueye is Grass/Flying typing and appears less Robinhood-like but more bird-like. The green on its body appears lighter both in its art and in-game. No hood but rather a spiked leaf collar. More prominent sharp claws, thinner body, and a visible arsenal of arrows on its wings.

Typhlosion is Fire/Fighting typing and bulked up. The darkish-blue fur on its back is now maroon and it covers its entire face. The fire collar around its neck expands wrapping around its more muscular arms.

Samurott is Water/Rock typing, and it’s protected by inconsistent patterns of rock armor. Its shells and blade are more grayish and brown. The blue of its body is more navy blue this time. The facial hair on its face is missing.

The player characters were riding the starters evolutions. Not sure if this is optional from the regular riding Pokemon the game will feature. You could fly on Decidueye, ride Typhlosion scaling up mountains, and swim on Samurott both above and underwater.

[Continued...]