Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 8 / ?]

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No.48583010 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know leaks don't normally come around like this, but my insider person was at a very large internal idea generation event with Gamefreak, TPC, TPCI Nintendo, ILCA, and many other companies' employees talking about pokemon games in the future. Next to none of this is confirmed but I still thought sharing these ideas would be interesting. I am not normally keeping up with news about Pokemon but was a fan around ten years ago, if I remember correctly, and only got "reminded" of it when Dexit was made known.
Before I say what I know, picrel is just another potential """""leak""""" sent by my source that I literally can't even read, so feel free to dissect that in the meantime if possible.
What I know for sure ISN'T an idea, but rather the plan, is this:
The next new region won't be coming next year. Internally, PLA is considered a larger project than normal, introducing many mons and new mechanics. There WILL be an update to BDSP to bring regional forms for any regional forms and evolutions of mons before Arceus. There will also be a larger DLC for PLA, although I don't know what is in it, just that it was mentioned that it exists. Gen 9 will happen in 2023, with DLC in 2024. The "idea" they're throwing around is whether or not to merge these DLCs or have it like Gen 8's.
Idea time: Tentatively, most people there want a Johto Remake after Gen 9's region is done, and for them to feature Raikou and Entei. You might be thing Let's Go, but I don't have any info on what type of game it is, just that it's being planned for.
Gen 10 is planned for 2026, and DLC was barely discussed. What was discussed was Unova coming after, and these have the most conflicting and craziest ideas yet. I'll remind you that these aren't confirmed, but they're debating between having BW and BW2 come in one game, but have two games in it, or splitting up the releases.
\/ part 2 \/