Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 4 / ?]

Megas are in BDSP

No.48596773 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got a review copy from my employer and thought I'd jump on here to share something interesting I found around the 3-6 gym. The game felt very faithful up until this part and from where I’m at now the plot is differing from the originals.

I'm about to battle Byron but thought this was cool and a nice shake up from the originals. You meet Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina at the same time in Hearthome. You have the choice to battle any of these in the order of your choice and whoever you choose as the 5th gym leader, they will use a mega evolution. I redid this part to see how their teams change. They’ll scale differently between these 3 depending on your amount of badges. As the 5th gym leader Maylene uses Mega Lucario, Fantina uses Mega Gengar, and Crasher uses Mega Gyrados.

At this point you don’t have a mega of your own but I just obtained the key stone at Iron Island. Byron is away from his gym at Iron Island in search for a Steelix mega stone. The plot is different here. Byron is being held captive by Team Galatic as they want to obtain mega evolution energy and attempt to steel the mega stone he mined. Riley uses a Mega Lucario and at the end of the events on Iron Island he gives you the Riolu egg, a key stone, and Lucario’s mega stone. Byron returns to his gym where I’m heading now. He does mention that Mega stones might be found in the Sinnoh Underground.

I will try to answer questions as I continue to rush through this into the weekend.