Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / ?]

/pug/-Project Union General

No.48617927 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For lack of a better name edition

>Anon, what the fuck is this?
Project Union is the passion project of a former Snoot Game dev, who aims to create an open world Pokémon game.
>What’s the setting?
Currently, the game takes place during the infancy of the Pokémon war. You’ll play the role of a resident of Renbow Island tasked with delivering messages between the various islands of Oblivia, and later, choice parts of various regions such as Kalos.
>B-but there’s too many Pokémon, you can’t develop an entire 3D Pokémon game.
Full 3D models and animations exist for every Pokémon in the game, up to Gen 7, thanks to dumping tool Ohana3DS Rebirth. Additional variables will be worked out as we go, but with the help of a few anons, I see no reason a full game couldn’t be hammered out.
>So it’s another tale of OP making everyone else do the work for him.
Not quite. I worked as a key writer during the development of Snoot Game, see ending one (not sorry). I have extensive story and world writing experience, as well as some music production experience. I’m ready to work my ass off for this game.
>So what can I do?
Right now all discussion is crucial to getting this project off the ground. If you have an objection, say it. Idea, say it. If you have a particular skill you’d be willing to offer, be it writing, drawing, or Unity, speak up.

I plan on releasing a server link over the next few days, please keep an eye out for that if you’re interested in joining the development team. I know an open world Pokémon game is a step up from a dinosaur dating sim, but I have full confidence that we can make this happen.