Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 5 / ?]

Gay Bug

No.48769024 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I emulated Platinum, no adjustments to it beyond changing evolutions via trade to now be through leveling. Took me a while to notice and actually confirm it, but I apparently caught a gay Shinx which has gone all the way to a gay Luxray.
Team screen, Battle screen, the sprite model, all of that says it's Male. But when I go into its summary page, it's suddenly Female.
The only reason I noticed was because of a battle where a male opponent used Attract and he got the full effects of it. So apparently when its battling, it's saying it's Male, but performing as Female.

I've actually had a couple summary screen bugs in this playthrough, one seemed to combine two screens and imply my Gardevoir likes Anal, but that one and a couple others at least fixes when I exit and go back into the summary. The Luxray gender confusion sticks.
So I'm just genuinely curious, is that relatively common? Like, emulation or otherwise? For all the bugs I've seen through the series, that's a new one on me.

Unrelated to it, but I'm pretending it is anyway cause fuck my luck, he flinched on every single move Volkner's Luxray did to it when I battled him, cause all that bastards moves are bite related, and since cats just sorta fuck and dominate each other biting the scruff of the neck of the one they mounted, I'm chalking the situation up to my Luxray being a submissive that wanted to get fucked by Volkner's Lux.