Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.48933021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So the latest Pokemon games I've played were on the Nintendo DS. I've never played a Pokemon game past BW2. I'm a millennial genwun shitter who was a kid at the peak of the Gen I and Gen II Pokemania insanity, played Blue, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, then later on when HGSS came out I bought a DS just to play those, then went back to play Diamond and Platinum, then a few years ago I got Black 1 and White 2 on ebay or at a flea market or something.

All the stuff around Pokemon Legends Arceus makes me pretty interested in getting it. Was reading the Bulbapedia article and looking into all the trailers. The biggest thing is that it seems to mix in lots of my old boomer favourite Pokemon that I'll want to have on my team, and even Roothoot as a starter which is one newer Pokemon I quite like. Plus it's got new Growlithe, new Stantler, new Braviary.

Convince me I should be completely disinterested in this game like I have been in pretty much every Pokemon game since the death of sprites. At the moment I find myself actually excited and anticipating its release. Will be the first Switch game I've bought since Crash Team Racing.