Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 6 / ?]

Fangame idea. Who wants in?

No.48980862 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Pokemon Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness (XD: G.o.D.), and Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)
All of these games have 1 thing in common; Effort, Soul, Mainline game Capatibility, Life (in terms of the Pokemon animations and Trainers), 3D models (unlike the main series) are fully animated and reflect the personality of the Pokemon they're based upon, and even the trainers act unique; and act like the class they should!
(Colosseum and XD had more Variety, in terms of Variety, because of the story; but PBR had Wifi Communication, and has much more Pokemon in it's Roster; thanks to Gen 4! Also; it has Compatibility with Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Platinum!)
I wish these games could come back in some way. Maybe PBR's resources, but all moved over somewhere else, and added Pokemon forms from Platinum, the Fairy typing, and the Pokemon from Gen's 5-8 with Pokemon and their Regional variants. How you'd be able to put them all in...? ...I wouldn't know... ...though; we'd need to be able to give more life to these Pokemon...
Maybe add a story mode like Colosseum and XD? I don't know... But, I just want to see all of these Pokemon come to life again.
No more of that copy paste bullshit that Gamefreak or Nintendo pulls.
Listen to the fans, make a Pokemon game that is worthy of the price of $60, or at least give us the National Dex
Which GayFreak and Niggtendo wont do
So, this is where we ask ourselves, in truth; /vp/;
>Do we make this Pokemon game a reality
or
>Become pussies and submit to GayFreak and Niggtendo
I'm more or less studying betas, alphas, and everything in-between. I have the Diamond and Pearl June 2006 builds on me right now.
I'm also looking for other Beta builds of other Pokemon titles. (except the Spaceworld '97 build, I have Pokemon Gold/Silver '97 Reforged. Not a perfect replica; but it's close to a perfect replica)
Why I need them is for this Fangame. so I can create some concept art and add beta forms of already existing Pokemon

Any thoughts?