Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

ITT: Embarrassing Pokemon stories

No.48993306 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>be playing some oras
>want to try grinding heart scales, so i look it up, and find out the luvdisc fishing method
>teach thief to my mightyena and get to work
>get a heart scale after 3 battles, but then i get a dry spell for the next 22 attempts
>o.......kay
>try it again
>still a dry spell
>start to get a little angry
>google the chances, find out it's 50%
>begin to turn slightly livid
>'bro what the fuck, that's a fucking 10^-15 chance, i could've found 3 shinies in a fucking row with those odds!!'
>do it again
>STILL nothing
>actually begin to start seething
>do it again
>STILL NOTHING
>now i'm full fucking angry
>throw my ds at the ground, screaming 'FUCKING 10 TO THE NEGATIVE 31, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK'
>begin pounding the walls, smash my tv, break all my glassware, pick up my bed with tard strength and flip it
>screaming at the top of my lungs, begin throwing knives everywhere, down 3 bottles of pure liquor
>feel the urge to shit, so i open my pants and begin busting some nasty ass on top of my 3ds
>begin throwing up as well, it's coming out both ends
>suddenly, i get an idea
>i grab some china, fill them with diarrhea, head out onto my balcony, then look at the college frat party below my apartment, my neighbors are also screaming with fear at this point
>yell 'BOTTOMS UP' and begin throwing shit bombs at them
>hit one of the stacies dead center in the forehead with a big vase, she goes down like a rock
>smash one of the speakers into the nearby pool, sparking a massive electrical fire
>jump off my balcony and create a massive crater in the pavement before destroying the building i was in with one arm filled with tard rage
>pretend to be mightyena spamming crunch and iron tail on those underage freshman fuckers