Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.48995687 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>heckin pokemon black and white chugus and all poggers heckaroni!
[reddit space]
>I love gen 5!! I bet you didn't even play the game, gameplay is antifascism I watched my favourite twitch comrade play it!!!
[reddit space]
>BW is so epic, it even has a wholesome trigger warnings placed throughout
[reddit space]
>I sold my gaming (blegh) pc to pay for my husbands bottom surgery and breast removal!!!!
>Nothing better than sitting down by the TV after getting my vasectolmy with twitch on, IPA in hand watching my favourite streamer PLAY B2W2!!!
[reddit space]
>I got a Unova wrist tattoo to be praise my husband being impregnated by his bf, 10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound athiest thoughts of what went through my mind the day I received the news that im a stepdad!!!
[reddit space]
>I'm a hardened December 2019 /co/ oldfag and this site went to shit in 2016 when /pol/tards flooded this site and spammed racist nazi incel memes on all the boards.
[reddit space]
*Posts Twitter screenshot thread*
>hahahaha le funneh QUIRKY tone!! Hmmmm am I smelling some MEME POTENTIAL?? Make sure to share this part of the game on all your social media!!!!
[reddit space]
*fart chunks of shit and rotten flesh out of his "vagina"*
[reddit space]
>it is so insulting to me and other based oldfags. Congrats on outing youself as a /pol/tard normie by the way newchud, hecking buy black and white!!
[reddit space]
>OMG OMG OMG OMG, LOOK!!!! TWITTER IS RIGHT: BOMB SYRIA!!!!!!! BOMB LIBYA!!!!!!! BOMB RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[reddit space]
>IT'S GOING... IT'S GOING.... AND YEEESSSSS THE BBC HAS LANDED INTO MY WIFE OH MY SCIENCE THIS IS A GLORIOUS DAY I FEEL SO EMPOWERED LETTING ANOTHER MAN FUCK MY WIFE JUST LIKE MY FRIEND SCHAMEIL SUGGESTED MAYBE I WILL TAKE OUT A LOAN SO THOSE TWO CAN GO ON VACATION
[reddit space]
>LET ME POST THIS ON MY TIK TOK!!!
*Blacked subscription runs out*
>I CAN'T LIVE ANY LONGER... GOODBYE *hangs himself