Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Best Switch Game for Pokemon Newbie?

No.49028504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I finally bit the bullet and bought a switch lite, with the intent of using it to play PL:A when it releases (not 100% sold on it yet, but the changes to the typical formula plus the the prospect of seeing a region in the past tickles me), but a secondary goal is to get my roommate into pokemon. She's 39, has never played a pokemon game (or really gamed in any capacity desu). She works at a zoo and has for over a decade, so I think the critter-collecting aspect of pokemon will likely appeal to her, but I'm not sure which switch game will be the most approachable for her, having never played any of them myself. I grew up playing Blue, so my natural instinct is the Let's Go games, but I figured that /vp/ was the best place to ask for informed opinions. Approachable and polished are the key qualities I'm looking for, and what little I've seen makes me believe that of the switch games, LG are the best fit.

tl;dr trying to get roommate into pokemon via the switch, best switch game for that purpose?