Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 5 / ?]

Replika games

No.49113597 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have to ask you guys.
My step-dad was working aboard boats that traveled the world when I was little. I must have been 7-8 years old, and one time when he came home he had a present with him. A pokemon game for my nintendo color.
Now, I had played pokemon games before, and wanted one for myself very much, problem was that this pokemon game was filled with only pokemon I had never seen before and such, and I wasn't able to understand english so I could not progress in the game by following the npc's instructions.
The game looked and felt like a pokemon game, had the same type of battle system and artstyle, with gaining exp, leveling up, learning new moves and catching pokemon in the grass.
First part if the game included a big tree (i think) north of a town, and some grass patches close to water west of the town - and that's about all I can remember.
I got it on a cartridge that my gameboy (eu) could play just fine, but I have been unsuccessful in finding it again.
Any input on this is greatly appreciated, as I would like to play that game again and finally get to see it as an adult.