Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 25 / ?]

Pokemon Horny Challenge #2

No.49113941 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is my playthrough thread of me trying the Horny Challenge!

>What is the horny challenge?
You must play the game in the hardest difficulty, and if you lose a fight, like completely pass out, you have to masturbate while thinking about the winner trainer raping you, if the trainer is female, it is a futanari.

>What if you win but are still horny?
You can choose to masturbate while thinking about one of your pokemon having sex with you, this serves as a incentive to not just lose all the time

F.A.Q:
>Are you a boy or a girl
boy
>Are you a faggot
yes
>Kill yourself
No

Playthrough update: I managed to beat Cheren after grinding my snivy and making it learn dragon breath, still, I lost the first time, so here is the copy and pasted post about me being raped after humiliatingly losing to him:
>Haah... haah... I just came...
>basically... Cheren made me eat his ass to humiliate me for losing, then bent me over like a doggy.. and fucked my ass with his nerd cock.. insulting me for being a loser and saying that I actually wanted this from the beginning, he kept going faster and faster... while I moaned in shame and tried to keep up with his movements... then I orgasmed right before he filled my butt with his nerd semen... aahhh... fuck...
>t-time to grind I guess... aaaaa
Last thread: >>49109375