Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 4 / ?]

Leak?

No.49203603 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Game is pretty good. Not great, but better than SWSH and BDSP
>The trailers showed pretty much all there is to the gameplay
>Dex has 250 Pokémon. Trade evolution Pokémon can evolve by using their itens after completing specific quests.
>The world is pretty bland, but I had fun exploring it
>The story is surprisingly OK. There's a bunch of lore regarding Arceus, the Creation trio and Cresselia/Darkrai
>Kamado is a red-herring. He's not exactly a good guy, but he's not the main villain. Ginter is the actual villain. This reveal comes out of nowhere in the last hour or so and there's no indication he's the bad guy whatsoever. He's controling Dialga and Palkia (they have origin forms, same types, with the same BST as Mega Rayquaza). They are the final bosses in a 1×2 battle. Arceus only serves as a Deus ex Machina to help you fighting Dialga and Palkia.
>There are a bunch of bland side quests, but a few of them are pretty fun. A lot of sidequests give you Pokémon with special moves.
>Post game has a few new quests to catch the creation trio, Arceus, Darkrai, Cresselia, the Lake trio, Shaymin and Heatran (Regigigas and the Regis are available before completing the game). Giratina has no importance in the main story, but the Distortion World is available post-game to catch it. To get Arceus, you'll need to 100% the game (not only complete the dex, but also finish all the tasks).
>Everyone is saying H-Decidueye is Grass/Fighting, but that's not true, he's actually Grass/Flying. H-Liligant is Grass/Fighting, maybe people mixed the typing of these two? There are no Genies in this game. The 3 original Regis are available in the game.

I guess this is a leak? I'm not really sure since you guys already knew about most of the stuff I'm posting. The game is like XY (serviceable, has some soul, but definitely not great), most of you will like it.