Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.49230015 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Eeveelution thread, and also long rant.

I’m going to ask from the bottom of my heart why some of you guys shit on random generations, like why? What is the point of getting out of bed to make a thread about the hatred of one generation? Do you relish the negativity? Is it to get a response? Do you not feel empty and disgusted with yourself a few hours afterwords after knowing that all you’ve given the board is negativity? Sometimes I look at this board and website and my support for censorship of needless moronic behavior intensifies. I’m glad this is a fringe part of the internet, humans shouldn’t be allowed anonymity, we can’t handle it and let every little insipid terrible thought onto the screen without a second thought because there are no consequences. Of course the dystopian future of every action being monitored is shitty, but in a perfect world where we could have that and not be chastised for things that don’t actively seek to hurt other people I would be elated at the idea of knowing that you couldn’t just be a hateful negative person without recourse. I don’t want the people who do this hurt, I just want them to experience therapy to drill into the deep recesses of their mind and try to heal whatever trauma has led to this point. Or just help them practice the ability to remove themselves from the internet when they have nothing but negativity and hatred to add. I will get sarcastic responses, I will have people call it some stupid names, but I think we all understand from the bottom of our hearts that adding more hatred unnecessarily to the internet is simply a coping mechanism or projection of the hurt person’s thoughts. Please get help.