Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 7 / ?]

China friend

No.49298962 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, not gonna tell all details, but thats the story.
A friend of mine who lives in China "got" a copy and played a bit of the game. As the copy wasn't "legal" he told me that his objetive was see at least one starter last form. His choose was samurott.

For obvious reasons, he couldn't take pictures or do the dump in five minutes, or even post himself in 4chan, he send me a drawing of most notable new things and some informations.

>hisuian samurott water/dark (not a surprise)
>you don't select wich area you will go. Example, if you want to go to the marsh, you must pass the fieldlands. An ocarina of time like open world.
>the game doesn't tell it to you but you can choose wich "noble trial" you want to do first per area. example, in obsidian fieldlands you can choose if you want wyrdeer or kleavor before.
>the warden of ursaring evo, he didn't tell me the chinese names, she is from diamond clan, and bertha seems to be her offspring
>she has a daughter, the daughter is sick and you need to help her with a medicine that you can craft
>pokeballs from our age are present, with a different look, and some different uses, the draw pokeball is dive ball (? not sure) its made with a riverside/coastal plant, strings, a white stone and blue apricorn
>ursaring evo, normal/ground, isn't quadrupedal, but it stay in four legs when uses his move, dig. You can use dig to get some resources and some pokemon
>he saw some variation of pokemon, like the yellow horn wurmple. He told me about some shellos with shells, and coragunks with brown cheeks

I'm not posting it in home, so I will not answer questions. I'm posting this thread and not gonna back, so its up to you guys belive or not, if don't, you will see it by yourself when it leaks. Goodbye