Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 2 / ?]

No.49441260 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>PLA is good

To all you faggots celebrating, I hope you realize that Gamefreak making a “good” game is the absolute WORST thing that can happen to this series. (((Good))) games attract normie basedcucks and ethot femoids like flies to honey. Before too long, you’ll see these disgusting cocksleeves “”cosplaying”” these characters and basic ass Gen alpha children talking about how this game is MUH CHILDHOOD.

While doomchads like myself have been working overtime to keep the fucking gates closed, you shills are just too retarded to take the hint. We should have been making this game out to be the worst one in the entire series so only the real fans like us could continue to enjoy it. But no, you all had to ruin the best chance we had to save this stinking franchise.

The only other option we have now is to either meme that the game is racist or that the entire player base is racist. Me and several of my other discord frens are developing this plan going forward, so be prepared and DONT FUCK IT UP when the posts start.

We have one final chance.