Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 3 / ?]

No.49481357 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm genuinely enjoying Pokemon Legends Arceus, it's a refreshing reminder that pokemon games are supposed to be an adventure, yes it doesn't look good aesthetically pleasing but you must remember this project is a project dedicated to the noble fans of pokemon and to their children, it was unlikely nintendo would fund something so dangerous as pokemon legends arecus because they don't want to take risks, I really am thankful we had the opportunity afforded to us by Gamefreak, they made this game for us, the fans. The true fans of Pokemon. Yes it's not a lot of pokemon in this game but the ones that are in it are all high quality mons with their own animations unlike what we've seen in pokemon before. We can soar over the mountains and swim across the sea, this is truly an adventure I will share with my children for generations to come and I am very thankful Nintendo allowed for this creation. You must always remember this game is seen by nintendo as for children it is up to us the fans to reward them when they take daring risks for us.