Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 6 / ?]

No.49516453 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you want to see in the sequel?

For me:
>Trainer encounters in the open world
>Either more towns, gyms, and an elite four, OR develop the frontiering an underdeveloped region angle better with actual city building mechanics instead of cosmetic changes (select a building to build, select which people and pokemon to build it, where to build it, etc), and turning camps into forts over time that allow you to do more without returning to base like learn moves
>Following pokemon, riding pokemon, and shoulder/head pokemon
>Figure out a better solution than balms for the action segments. Ideally one that lets me control a Pokemon instead of my trainer if I'm going to be doing any attacking or I guess pseudo attacking since balms aren't really an attack
>The combat system needs a bit more than it has, but shouldn't get as cluttered as the main games, I'm not sure if I'd want abilities and/or held items adapted into the game or something else invented instead, but I AM very sure moves should have properties to determine if they will be AOE or not, and if they will hit the whole battlefield, or just do proximity damage near the original target of the move, when you can fight like 5 enemies at once it would make it fun to be able to damage all of them and take advantage of the action segment to group them together
>More Pokemon behaviors in the overworld, shit like zigzagoon in trash cans, more flyers, curious Pokemon that come up to you, Pokemon that try to steal from you like Ratata and Aipom, etc
>More ball types, classic niche apricorn balls would be perfect for this series
>Time rifts more frequent and/or triggerable via in game resource you can collect
>Stamina and level up system to grow it for trainer, as well as more defined HP system for trainer
>Better environments