Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[129 / 10 / ?]

No.49600235 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why were these games so phoned in? They're the most treadmill "we need to shit another one of these games out" feeling games in the franchise.

>that cave? uhhh just put geodude and zubat and machop and onix in it I guess, in fact just do that for all the caves
>oh yeah I guess we'll have contests and secret bases again since hoenn did it
>the legendaries? uhhh well the hoenn ones controlled the land and sea so what's more powerful than that? I guess this time they control time and space, and we need to games to be named after gems like hoenn so just slap random gems on the designs and make them both dragon type because kids think dragons are cool
>the evil team? uhhh they want to make a new world for some reason I dunno we just need an excuse for the legendary to show up in the climax like hoenn
>the battle frontier? uhh how about we copy the battle factory from hoenn, then make one facility where you only use one pokemon then...uh....just repeat the battle tower two more times except instead of using items you select a menu before every battle that makes it easier for the player...can't really think of two more facilities so fuck it just leave it at five
>the maps? uhhh making up fun gimmicks for them like the soot collecting and bike cracking tiles and rapid currents is kind of hard so just make it a generic mountainy area with some HM obstacles with vitamins behind them again
>oh yeah the DS has online so we better put online functionality in but it's too hard to put in matchmaking so make it friend codes only