Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 7 / ?]

"Hey, Mr. Merrick. Look what I caught"

No.49606423 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Except from Masuda's autobiography:

>"Year was 2019 or something, I had to go America for the billionth time because Ohmori did not have the balls I have to just straight spit on their faces that we were culling half the Pokedex and forcing them to pay us for some barely compatible shitty storage service until we fucking retire. In case you didn't get it, Ohmori is a patsy — and a bad one at that. He was the dweeb I was gonna throw under the bus for the shitshow that SwSh was turning out to be

>Coming to America is a hassle, just like any other Third World country. I never bothered to learn English and actively fired / went after every employee who did. After 20+ years in GameFreak, it was clear to Ishihara and I that the only language that matters is money — and fans kept buying it anyway

>It was 11 PM, I had just announced the Dexcut, the entire fanbase was in civil war. I had booze in my room and a hooker coming in one hour.

>Only one problem: fucking Ohmori calling me every ten minutes, bawling his eyes out about how the fans would kill him for following my orders, thinking he had single-handedly killed the franchise — something not even I managed to do, despite all my tireless attempts

>I got tired of that shit, told the hooker to wait, logged in Skype and called the man for the job: to tear apart this fanbase, to lie to children in their faces and calm Ohmori down

>"MISTER MERRICKUH..." I began shouting at the screen.