Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

"Sex, Drugs and Pikachu" to be released this March

No.49624352 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>The controversial autobiography detailing the lifestory of highschool dropout Junichi Masuda and how he and his Yakuza friend Tsunekazu Ishihara created a false videogame developer (GameFreak) that scammed billions of dollars off Nintendo and exploited millions of fans worldwide up to this day. The book reveals every Pokémon title was a miracle: sloppy, in constant need of studio interference and often overbudgeted in order to account for the countless prostitutes and grams of cocain that came in and out of GameFreak studio everyday. "Sex, Drugs and Pikachu" is more than the tale of franchise and the misadventures of how its deranged BGM composer became a game director — it is criticism of the worship of commercial intellectual property that facades as the construction of a personality, community and ideology

>"The greatest book I have ever read — the thing is, I agree with Masuda. If the fans keep buying it anyway, I'd also-also try to humiliate them as much as I can with every new title. Pokémon is a fetish and fetishists deserve what they get," - Slavoj Zizek, marxist philosopher.

>"Outstanding, my favorite book ever writen," - Joe Merrick, Pokémon-content creator since being desinherited by his parents.

>"An insult to game developers worldwide. But so is Pokémon," - Verlisify

>"You will buy it anyway," - Junichi Masuda