Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

He can’t keep getting away with it.

No.49632440 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A lot of people say certain pokemon are heavily favored by Game Freak. These discussions can cause bitter arguments, shitposting, and all sorts of chaos to this board and its userbase. But today, i want to put the spotlight on an invisible criminal that i believe has escaped this label for far too long.
Gengar, and his related pokemon, are incredibly shilled by Game Freak.
Gengar has appeared in the regional pokedex of all but two generations, even after the dexcut. The only games they aren’t obtainable in immediately are Generation 3 and Generation 5. In every other game, not only can they be caught as pokemon native to the region, they can usually be caught within the first couple of gyms.
Not only that, but Gengar has made major appearances in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue Rescue Team, Detective Pikachu, Pokken Tournament, Pokemon Unite, and was even featured in the very opening of the Gen 1 Games and the first scenes of the Anime.
He has received a new gimmick form in each generation one has been introduced, and most likely will continue to do so in the future.
This little purple bastard is a corporate asset on the same level as Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, and all the other usual suspects, and yet I have never seen this bastard tried for his crimes.