Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

About Upcoming Pokemon Games...

No.49633742 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. Due to knowing someone involved in the Pokemon games, I have a little information on some upcoming games. Allow me to share with you what I know:

All plans for a Detective Pikachu 2 are cancelled, mostly due to the Pokemon Company wanting to move to other projects. Sorry to those who wanted this, but nothings in the works for it right now.

Secondly, Gen 9. The games are happening - and they're happening Mid-November this year. The region is based off Italy, and the evil team is called Team Vortex. They have very strict religious beliefs (likely stemming from the box legendaries) and shun anything and everything that does not conform to said beliefs.
Also, due to the success of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, there'll be a huger focus on regional variants than ever. Expect a lot of them.
For example. there will be a regional twist to the Phantump line, making it Fire/Grass - it'll even get a new evolution called Spruciare.
There'll also be at least one new Eevee evolution, although I don't actually know which type it will be.

I shall try to keep everyone updated if I discover anything else. I hope you'll all stay well. For now, have my favourite new Pokemon I've seen so far, visible as the file.