Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / 2]

No.49827141 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine.

You brush Sprigatito’s fur, collect the excess in a ball, shove it in a bong, and smoke it like good kush.

You then cook his fur and turn it into oil to then be made into delicious desserts and curry.

You then roll a Sprigatito fur joint and have the cat smoke itself as you’re fucking his tight clenching ass. It slowly relaxes as he gets high from the fur weed. He loosens up then clenches right as you fill him with your stoner seed, sweet with the sugar from the edibles.

As you pull out and your wilk leaks out of his ass, Sprigatito turns to you and says, “Yooooooo, I think you came inside me. I’m gonna get major preggers now bro . I always love a good breeding tho ngl ngl.”

“You’re just a little zoom zoom. Wait until you evolve ahaha,” you croak as you lay in the afterglow. “Btw I have Pokerus for real for real.”

“No fucking way, dude.” Sprigatito licks some of the leaking wilk off the ground like milk. “Gotta fuck ‘em all and get dat extra EVs.”

You feed him some of his weed fur edible curry to restore his health from all the assfucking as you take a hit from the blunt. “Wait a minute. Pokémon can’t talk.”

“Meow. Meow meow.” Sprigatito looks you in the eye. He continues to mew as he eats up the curry.

“Holy shit, little zoom zoom. I’m so fucking high right now.” Sprigatito then proceeds to hum Despacito in his Pokémon cry. You start to sing along. “Sprigatito. Sprigatito~”

Halfway into the song, you suddenly hear police sirens behind you. Oh god, oh fuck. Wait, weed is legal here. You’ll be safe. Sprigatito continues to eat the curry and lick the wilk off the ground as you pull on your pants.

A police car pulls on up to you. It’s Officer Jenny.

1/