Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 8 / 11]

No.49934112 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Down in /vp/ I saw four threads going down on the vile topic of pokephilia, and they were loaded with inanity, and immoralness, and pipes.

"What's this?" I said.

"4chan moderators, and they have been in /vp/ and did away with the evil threads, and they are taking them down to the scrap heap."

Jesus Christ was God's moderator. Now the Jews were forbidden to eat pork, but Jesus Christ came and found that crowd buying and selling and dealing in pork, and confiscated the whole business, and he kept within the limits of the law when he did it. Verily, the fellows ran back to those who owned the hogs to tell what had befallen them and those hog-owners said to Jesus: "Take your helpers and hike. You are hurting our business." And they looked into the sea and the hogs were bottom side up, but Jesus said, "What is the matter?" And they answered," Leave our hogs and go." A fellow says it is rather a strange request for the devils to make, to ask permission to enter into hogs. I don't know, if I was a devil I would rather live in a good, decent hog than in lots of men. If you will drive the hog out you won't have to carry slop to him, so I will try to help you get rid of the hog.

And they told Jesus to leave the country. They said:

"You are hurting our business."