Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / 5]

Super Types.

No.49935059 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm having fun reading all the fake leaks and, interestingly, many of them get a more than few things right, or half-right. The community has become really good at poké-prediction.

But one thing that is escaping people's minds is the new battle gameplay feature, so I'm just going to put it here, and see you in the next trailer.

It's called Super Types: Once per battle, you can turn the one of the types of your battling Pokémon into a Super Type.

The Pokémon then keeps the strengths and resistances of that type, but no longer has attacking and defensive weaknesses. Additionally, a weather/battleground effect occur based on the Super Type. Super Water creates rain, Super Ground a sandstorm, Super Ghost a haze that increases your evasiveness, and Super Normal neutralises any weather/battle ground effects and enemy Super Types effects.

One strong combo is Super Psychic Bronzong, this means is no longer weak to ghost and dark, plus already being resistant to fire or ground by its ability.

If you switch your Pokémon out, it still remains super typed until the end of the battle.

Some Pokémon, when super typed to a certain type, also show a new design, such as Super Ground Steelix and Super Steel Empoleon. From what I've played, I'm unsure if these also have different stats or are just visually different. The designs were amazing, everybody will love them.