Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 6]

Scarlet and Violet Leaks

No.50018128 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey I don’t know much about the games other than the info that I’ve seen working on the next trailer which should drop in April/May

The Legendaries are revealed, they are based on a Minotaur and a Griffin. Honestly it seemed pretty predictable. They phase in and out of existence in the clip that shows them. Possibly might work with light since the games titles are the colors on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Additionally they show off a few new Pokémon including a new Dog Pokémon named Galcos, it’s a Dark type and reminds me of a greyhound.

They also showed a new small parrot Pokémon that is probably the regional bird and it’s pure flying. The name was Quarot. Looked like a parakeet to me but it’s probably a Spanish species.

They also showed off a new goat, cow, and bug Pokémon but none of them were named. They seem to be teasers if anything.

There are two teams in the game: Scarlet and Violet
Depending on the version you choose you join one or the other. They have different teachers, leaders and members. It seems Gyms won’t be in this game in the traditional form.

They also show off some really cool areas like a desert area where Trapinch and Claydol spawn along with a costal area where you can see two different sizes of Gyarados.

Lastly Fuecoco uses a brand new move when it’s being showcased called Spicy Breath. No further details about it though