Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / 12]

No.50043998 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/oreons, old and newfags alike. Lend me your ears. For too long we've allowed ourselves to sew absolute division amongst ourselves. Every day is more and more pointless bickering, baiting and over-all degeneracy. We allow ourselves to be ruled by a few bored Anons looking for a rise, or some Ledditors venturing outside their little hug box or, God forbid, the dreaded Discordtrannies looking to sew chaos for a cheap laugh.

No more, I say. If there are any autists in the Pokemon fanbase the most well connected, it is us. Deep down our hearts beat as one. We love the first 4 Generations of Pokemon. We all know Gen 7 was garbage. We all think Fug is a fantastic Pokemon. Deep down we know this all to be true and yet we pretend we don't and instead feed into the bait threads which only prove to further sew division.

We have done incredible things together, /vp/oreons. We've crashed Showdown servers, we've invented memes that the normies still use to this day. We've made Joe Serebii fucking mald. We are an unstoppable force when we truly unite. Just like our beloved mascot, Fug, we can sweep the internet before us when we try.

Enough, I say. Join me, /vp/oreons! Together we shall usher in a new era of autists. Back to a time when we were at our strongest. When the Ledditors feared coming this way. When there were no "pokemon game bad xddd" threads. When there were no daily lolithreads hitting bump limit. Come, my partners, join me!