Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 20 / 22]

No.50059377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It’s really sad how commonplace threads about wanting to fuck Pokémon are becoming.
I can’t even call it disgusting anymore. Disgust would imply something about you that just isn’t there. I don’t see any of you as human.
I don’t know if the consistency of the threads is just a result of the discord community giving these degenerates a place to conglomerate in to the deformed, cum-spewing creatures they truly are.

I don’t know if it’s just some sort of joke. I don’t think it is, I think that’s how they cope.

I’ve been a horny teenager before, and I know how it feels to want someone and not get them. But even when I didn’t have consistent access to vagina, it was never like this. I’d rub one out and go back to my video game or whatever.
How do you people do this so often? Is your brain really like this? That it’s making you think of fucking Pokémon all the time?
Like, I started writing this an hour ago. Went off and did some other stuff. Shower, meal prep, etc. I forgot about you coomers like I’m going to again after this thread is done.

Don’t you have any shame?
No, no. Shame isn’t enough. If you are sexually attracted to imaginary Pokémon creatures then your only option is suicide, really.