Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[127 / 10 / 44]

Pokémon Pure Gold & True Silver V 1.1 is out!

No.50094871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Been a while. I finally got around to adding in all the encounter table changes I had planned, so that's all done.

Some other minor additions like all the Crystal trainers and some texture changes.

So that's basically all of the core features out of the way. Everything else I want to add involves scripting and/or ASM, which I will have to learn from scratch, so don't expect the next version for a while, sorry! Hack is completely playable start to finish though.

I did actually touch a bit of scripting to be fair. Changing the Primo eggs involved switching some numbers around, and adding in the music fade before the Lance fight took some trial and error, so hopefully I will learn scripting quite quickly. Who knows? Anyway, enjoy!

Pre-patched ROMs available here, as well as documentation/changelog and patches if you'd rather patch the ROMs yourself.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17T6_QQAX1yyo4LHbaxI4LO_2qeGpYRXN

I think I'm gonna take a little break from it, as the PG ROM corrupted just after I had finished making all the changes for this version, and I had to go back and do it ALL again. Lesson learned - always make regular back ups!

In the meantime, I will get started on making an actual Pokémon/Location Changes document!