Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 4]

No.50187660 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't understand what the point is of criticizing RBY for having a lot of glitches when 99% of them require you to actively seek them out. They will never impact a normal player's normal playthrough and those 1 or 2 that do go completely unnoticed if you don't know about them beforehand.
I don't understand what the point is of criticizing Kanto for being smaller in GSC when no other game since has even tried to include a second region. It's not like you have an example of a game that did it better than GSC, even if you think it sucks here, this is the best it gets in the series.
I don't understand what the point is of criticizing Hoenn's water routes for having small and stale encounter tables when you can just use Max Repels to make exploring them suddenly enjoyable.
I don't understand what the point is of criticizing Unova for being linear when the region still has plenty of optional locations and map connections to discover off of the critical path. The main story is linear but it's not like the region overall is lacking in exploration or complexity compared to earlier regions.