Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 3 / 17]

How to stop being autistic about Pokemon?

No.50219158 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me, doing completionist run of Pokemon Platinum
>Trying to decide if I should set my DS clock to year the game was released in my country (2009) or the current year (2021 when I started).
>Also debating if I should use my real name so the playthrough is marked as mine or a fake name for role-playing purposes
>Whatever name/date I choose will be on my trainer card permanently
>Decide to use my real name and the current year
>Beat the entire main story
>Manip the date/time for Rng purposes but always choose a date in the near future so my playthrough looks like one continuous adventure
>Regret choosing the current year, restart and play through the entire game again starting in 2009
>Now regretting not starting in the current year, seriously considered restarting again but I know I'll just regret it again
Serious question, how do I get out of this autistic perfectionist mindset? I want the mental freedom to do whatever I want in Pokemom games and not give a shit if my save file looks weird but I can't help being a perfectionist retard. How do people name their protagonist "Farts", glitch the hell out of their games, manipulate their DS clock in weird ways and not be bothered at all by it? Like what's the mindset and how do I get into it?