Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 5]

No.50452920 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
quick tipoff, playing it safe by posting on 4chan because not a lot of accuracies come from here when discussing any future pokemon games
anyways
"project nidorina" has officially started at game freak and is scheduled for a release at BOTH the end of 2026 and the end of 2027
what is project nidorina?
well nidorina's dex number is 30, and the year 2026 would be the 30 year anniversary of pokemon itself. so I speculate the obvious: that this would be a game for the thirtieth anniversary, and the supposed time frame matches
the main piece of info here is that it is most likely a revisit of generation five, and that generation five came out 15 years after red and blue and 15 years before this "project nidorina"
the two releases are related and both pertain to the fifth generation
the last piece of info that i am hearing is that together these two releases will have, quote, "everything"
so sorry for all the vagueness, this information is going through four people like a game of telephone, across countries, and it took a lot to get this info here
picrel is apparently an old screenshot bounced around, so feel free to try to understand it. i have zero clue and only communicate with one person as my source, but he is vague with who he discusses