Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 4 / 21]

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

No.50555739 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After weeks and weeks of trying contacting an old high school friend of mine who has a relative that works for GF, I finally managed to get some huge info for the gen IX games.

Notice, that I am only going to show only a handful of info as I am forbidden to show the rest of the game.

>The region is called Sanimo which is the first region since Sinnoh to have more than five letters.

>Your rivals are Daria, Carlos, and one of the protagonists that you didn't choose. Daria is basically a feminine version of Hau/Hop, Carlos acts like a stereotypical Shonen rival, and finally an interesting note about the unchosen protagonist is that he/she is your twin sibling.

>Lucia is the region's champion and she also happens to be your older sister.

>Professor Carob is the professor of the game and is also the older brother of Daria.

>Unlike in the previous games, you'll get to choose your starter Pokemon right before you began the game. Your twin sibling will get the one with the type advantage while Daria will get the one with the type disadvantage.

>The games involves you joining some sort of organization that is similar to that of a military camp/school and with some slight inspiration to the Galactic Survey Corp from Pokemon Legends Arceus as they both also involves around exploration. The goal is built up an army and fight against gym leaders who all have their own armies as well and if you defeat eight of them, you get to battle at the Grand Colosseum (AKA the Pokemon League).

>Depending on each version, the organization you are in will be named by the version you are playing. Both Daria and Carlos are part of your organization while your twin sibling is in the opposite organization from the different version. Professor Carob will be the teacher of your organization.

>To built up an army, you can battle and defeat certain NPC trainers, and completing sidequests for NPCs; there might be other ways, but that's all I know so far.

To be continued