Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 5]

No.50560058 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every now and then the sheer breadth of Crystal Clear just kind of amazes me and I have to step back and admire it. So many different ways to play, so many quests and activities you can do even if you ignore the badge quest, and the world is so big yet so *dense* with content and atmosphere it's nice to just explore the regions with your follower. It makes me think of games like Sonic Adventure 2 and Minecraft that excel in having so much variety and hours worth of content to explore. The fact that this game is on that level of things to do, while still being a Gameboy Color game that can connect with *Pokemon Red and Blue* if you want it to, is absolutely incredible.

But, like those other games, the core experience of CC is a blast, you can just stick to the barebones experience of exploring and getting badges and still have a great time. But if you want to get more out of it, if you wanna keep your save file going or just get bored of gyms, there is so, so much more to do. Want more difficult battling? Underground Arena, which is also customizable to suit your tastes. Want to kick back and relax? The Pigydex has so much detail that you can amuse yourself just by toying with it, and you can decorate your home! (Or possibly even find a new, secret place to call your own.) Want to solve some puzzles and give your brain a workout? There are entire quests for that! (But I still haven't done those because I'm a bimbo and I get confused easily ;w;) Want a harder challenge overall, or just wanna start over? Built-in Nuzlocke Mode and New Game+. Not to mention how you can still do the classic tradition of catching 'em all, now more accessible than ever while still being satisfyingly difficult