Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / 11]

No.50585915 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What's the most over-hated pokemon game, or pair of pokemon games, in YOUR opinion? You can pick any game so long as you can make a good argument for why it's over-hated, but please, don't say HGSS or BW2. Like, we get it, you guys have victim complexes, and I'm not even saying you're wrong but HGSS and BW2 are largely considered the pinnacle of the series so calling them over-hated is a massive stretch even if it's true on here.

Anyway, for me, I would say Diamond and Pearl. Not because they aren't flawed in the way people criticize them for (small dex, slow, HMs kinda annoying, etc) but because that's basically all anyone remembers about them. Don't forget, diamond and pearl
>Introduced the Physical/special split
>Introduced fully online trading and battling (jap crystal doesn't count)
>Re-introduced the day and night cycle as well as the day of the week system for those who liked it, but tied slightly less stuff to it to avoid overly annoying players who don't like it
>Actually carried over most of the features that they've since dropped like contests, berry growing, game corner, vs seeker etc
>Has an excellent OST
>Has the most land routes of any games, sinnoh in general being the largest region to date and still arguably being the largest
Plus, sinnoh is just a great region in my opinion, but I know I'm gonna catch flack for that. Just my opinion anyway, but what about you guys?