Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / 5]

Pokemon is the paradise and the world where I was supposed to be born

No.50599725 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokemon is the perfect world technology exists but not too much, there is no smartphone no cell phone and that's a great thing internet exists but no one cares. we should have stayed there with the proximity of technology When I was a kid I was angry to be locked up at school and obey my parents my conscience was too big for that. I like Pokemon for the travel but I never liked to travel because I didn't like to follow my family I wanted to be free but I lived like a prisoner I always preferred to stay in my house because I didn't like my environment I was told I was addicted to video games but it was wrong I was addicted to the feeling of freedom I only felt it with video games why would I go out if I know the whole city and then go back to be my parents' slave? Sometimes I had a lot of friends but none of them were as good as Misty and Brock all my friends I had because I couldn't get any better no student from any school was good enough and I couldn't meet anyone new that's one reason why I say school is bad. I am like a Pokefriend but in this world I can only be a trash. When I didn't have friends I thought it wasn't important, but I was wrong, I didn't care because I didn't think friendship like in Pokemon was possible. I wanted a life like Ash live in the best world knowing I can leave whenever I want to have the best adventure with all the wonderful people (even the bad guys) everything is perfect the bad guys make me think there is a challenge I am not in a world for weak people. This adventure and this world is the best I can imagine, I want so much to go through all these landscapes in a world full of secrets that are not recorded and shared on the internet. All our adventures belong only to us when I talk about the existence of mewtwo almost nobody will believe me and that's a very good thing