Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 2 / 13]

No.50616193 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have people unironically become ads, shilling out of their free time something everyone else already likes for crumb cash and scroll through ‘clout’ using already existing formats etc. for recognisability to trick your monkey brain into giving even the most meagre amount of attention sufficient for the system recognising your temporary confusion as a view, or are they actually being paid for doing something so incredibly mindless?
I don’t think Nipponese corporate would spare even a dime for marketing outside tv spots and maybe, maaaaybe online ads… on the japanese internet. So there are actually people like this out there?
I understand that most of these accounts are brainless yet reasonable and efficient ways for thirdies at the poverty line to siphon said crumbs as a decent salary. I’d guess it is a cycle with those cheaper accounts, but burgers being this retarded? I cannot believe that. The education system in a western country cannot fail this much. You’d have to be in the bottom ten percent of sense to do this unironically or so numbed by consuming to appear alike in all matters concerning consumption and ordinary yet inanitious products.