Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / 12]

No.50671137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just need to vent because Im tired of feeling this way. Why do game creators keep drawing such beautiful women? Cynthia is a goddess of beauty. I get goosebumps when she talks to me in BDSP. I just want to jump into the screen and love her. She and I even have similar personalities: quiet, calm, and a strong mindset! Ive never had this connect with anyone irl. I cant deal with all of this. It eclipses the entire game for me, and ruins it. I cant stomach being around Mars nasty ass because I cant stop thinking about Cynthia. I cant catch Gible, I want to catch Cynthia. Who cares about the Pokedex and fucking Team Galactic when Cynthia is over there with her lustrous silver eyes? You dont need to make women that pretty, guys. I’m talking directly to GF: Tone down the prettiness on your women! I’m tired of it! Hell, Japanese anime artists in general seriously need to learn that women dont have to be this pretty. Theyre not even this pretty in real life, so why are you drawing them like this? What is your problem? Do you have some kind of twisted complex against me? Its never made any sense. Ever. This fucking hurts. Im so done. Why doesnt she exist bros? Why does God allow mortals to create such perfect beings? Is this punishment for all the wrong Ive done? GF has done this for years. I used to gaze upon Roxannes adorable yet strong face on my GBA screen as she pinned my pokemon with her Probopass' Rock Tomb. Her unique intellect, even then, I knew, that these women were too much for my heart, but I kept playing. And I kept hurting. Im done playing Pokemon; I cant deal with this stuff, it eats away at me more and more as time passes and it’s like an abusive relationship. I’m not watching PokeChal either; hell inevitably draw me back into this depression. Jeez I need to get a girlfriend or whatever that stupid impossible thing is that people somehow do. Although she wont be nearly as amazing as Cynthia, huh? God..