Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 6]

No.50704510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My Lord, our refuge and fortitude! Dress up before the King of Glory, my beloved. Don't fear my arms, because they don't know about wars or offenses. Let me put a mantle on you to present our palms to the Eternal Sovereign. He subdued the wicked, subjugated the teams contrary to the truth. Listen to my voice and let's sing a psalm, the Lord is risen, he did not disappoint us. Let's publish his story throughout the earth, since one day he told a blind man not to say anything, now our preaching is our appearance and our salvation comes from his Glory that renews our hearts. Do you have an ideal that worries or distresses you? Do not film our sorrows and more guard the truth of the one who sits above all nations and so let us present ourselves before his Mass. For he is our defense, neither a creature of the world, nor natural disasters, nor wicked men reign. His mercy forgives us, because he is the truth, the ideal way and the life. He has not paid us as he should, because by clearing all our accounts he has become a refuge and fortitude.