Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

No.50770997 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was curious about Pocket Monsters: The Animation novel, so I gave it a quick read, and...

>And now from here until the next, we're going to speak about Hanako a bit more, this may be a little long, so if you don't care about Satoshi's mother's feelings, feel free to skip ahead. But if you persevere and keep reading here, you may be rewarded. It may tie in to what Satoshi does from now on.

>Do you know what your mother thinks while you're playing outside or you're playing video games?
This is true. A lot of them are thinking “dammit”. And it's not because you're spending your time playing instead of studying. It's because they want to play too, but can't.

>When you spend your allowance on a video game they're thinking “lucky brat”. Because with the money you spend they can no longer buy new shoes or clothes for themselves.

>While they're making your dinner they're thinking “I don't wanna do this”. They would honestly rather go out to a restaurant and have some fancy master chef make them a feast. And at a restaurant, there's no need to clean up the table afterwards.

>Every day your mother thinks “dammit”, “lucky brat” and “I don't wanna do this”, while doing the jobs a mother has to do.

>The jobs a mother has to do include raising you, making sure you attend school, it's hard work.

>It may be interesting to observe your mother with her viewpoint in mind.

Why was everything Shudō ever touched depressing?