Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / 12]

No.50825035 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have we wasted our lives on Pokemon? The passion never faded, from Gen 1 to Gen 5. We started seeing the cracks on 3DS, but we still lived at home. $40 for a Pokemon game that's just okay isn't so bad. Now our parents are dead. I have to work a job I hate to barely make rent. $60 for a Pokemon game that's just okay? That's a large percentage of my disposable income budget. And for what? The magic isn't there anymore. I loved Pokemon. I still do, I guess. But why? I'm almost 30. Why am I doing this? I can't talk about Pokemon with my peers. All my friends have moved on and moved away. Pokemon is still there for me. All it does is isolate me though. Why am I still playing Pokemon? My life won't improve if I breed a Dragapult with 6 perfect IVs. My life won't improve if I make Master Ball tier. My life won't improve. I wasted my whole weekend shiny hunting. My brain turned off. Now I have to work again. I have nothing to talk about with my co-workers. When I get home, maybe I'll finally hatch that shiny. My life won't improve. I can't talk about my shiny Pokemon to my co-workers. My parents are dead. I'll never find love. Why am I still playing Pokemon? My co-workers are getting married, having children. I'm wacking it to the new Pokegirl. Why am I still playing?