Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!B/VAIOT2xDG
[190 / 152 / 14]

/vp/ plays Pokemon Rejuvenation

!!B/VAIOT2xDG No.50837188 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LAST TIME:
>We discover exactly two things worth giving a shit about in the Obligatory Desert Area Town; the first is that Aelita wasn't good at baking a cake when she was a child, and that Tesla's mother was born in the Obligatory Desert Area Town.
>After staying the night at an inn, I end up controlling Lavender as she escapes from the hospital which is using her as a test subject.
>Apparently, Venam's 17th birthday happened recently without any lines of text telling me when it happened, meaning I can't actually anchor the ingame date to any specific day.
>The escape fails but the test subject braixen escapes.
>Apparently Crescent conned Ren into joining Team Xen with the false promise that it would bring Melia back and get him a girlfriend. That was a lie and Melia cucked him.
>Some walls of text that weren't worth screenshotting happened.
>MORE FUCKING TIME TRAVEL
>MORE WALLS OF TEXT
>and writefag returned
>also we storm Indriad's lair
>OH FUCK OW THE EDGE

Whiteout counter: 54
Badges: 12

TALLY OF ATROCITY:
Confirmed deaths: 29 (fucked timeline: 7)
Acts of torture: 6 (excluding bullshit fights/puzzles: 3)
A Pokemon is ordered to attack a trainer directly: 26
Bad guys escape somehow: 3
Good guys escape somehow: 6
Absols: 4
Player-caused Mercy Killings: 2
Attempted Suicides: 3 (1 successful)
Times we died: 2
TALLY OF LULZ:
Times we woke up in a female character's bed: 2
Times someone asked our character to sleep with her: 5
Times Melia was reminded that she's not the main character: 3

Previous Threads: https://pastebin.com/jr1cJHNG

What the fuck is this garbage?
>This is a Pokemon fangame where at least 3 gym battles can be effortlessly beaten by spamming talonflames.
>Decisions & catches are made via GETs but it's clear that none of you are interested in that because I know you guys like seeing talonflame, aggron, sandslash, samurott, luxray, etc. in every single party. I can't blame you because those pokemon are really cool.