Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 5]

No.50846572 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just beat the Elite Four in Crystal Clear, and wanted to thank ShockSlayer and the devs for a truly amazing battle. I don't ever remember the original Elite Four ever putting up such a good fight. What CC really did right in my opinion is the inclusion of characters like Fibbef and SS himself, it really gives the game a feeling of scale, like the world is bigger than you and you aren’t what the world revolves around. Prism’s story just doesn’t come close to this and really bogs down the game for me.

My team was at Lvl 65 when I challenged them. SS himself has one mon at Lvl 70, all the others you'll face are around Lvl 65 give or take a few Lvls. I had a few clutch moments (one where accidentally selecting the wrong move nearly cost me the battle, but was saved by the opponent's confusion delaying him that turn.), but despite a few surprises, I was able to handle things. Suffice to say those were some of the most exhilarating battles I've ever had. Oh, and there was the time I lost like five or six turns in a row to being fully paralyzed. I had to wonder if there was a little cheating going on on the AI's part for that.