Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / 8]

No.50868508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The amount of thought and effort put into Crystal Clear is insane and deserving of awards. From battle tutor competitive balancing, new caves/locations to explore, a pokedex rivalling wiki-level utility, awesome easter eggs, and a ton of dialogue references to all sorts of random pokemon-related things, to hand-crafted 8-bit remixes of very cultured OSTs... I can't even imagine how much work went into making all of this. The most I have done is coded Pokemon Showdown server-client mods and even that requires a ton of planning and maintenance, let alone an enormous full game mod.

From a game design dabbler's perspective, this mod is one of the greatest things I have ever seen and I rarely feel this much enthusiasm for Pokemon stuff nowadays. Crystal Clear has reminded me of what made me fall in love with this franchise in the first place and I feel like a goddamn kid again, hiding under the sheets and gaming™ the night away. Shockslayer and everyone that's worked on this, thank you so much for this gift to the Pokemon community. The experience I've had with this mod is truly unforgettable, and I'm a mere 40 hours in. I don't even think I'll notice when I max out the clock because I'm having that much fun