Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 6 / 26]

No.50869796 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokémon Crystal Clear was the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more could you possibly fuck up an open world version of Gen 2? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of the gas station, the unfortunate reality of this hack is that it'll be around. Forever. It will never go away. It can never be undone. If someone under the age of, like, 20 says that his least favorite hack is Clover because it was "the most boringest one", then I suggest you hide this thread right now before I carefully explain how much of a fucking idiot you are. So where do I possibly start? Nothing in Crystal Clear makes any sense at all. Comes off like it was made by an 8 year old. Like ShockSlayer finished the game in one sitting, like uploaded it in, and he decided to go with it, without anyone saying that it was poorly designed or was a stupid, incoherent mess. At this point who's gonna question ShockSlayer, or tell him what to do. He controls every aspect of the hack. Probably got rid of those people that questioned his creativity a long time ago. I also think that everyone just assumed that a open world version of Crystal would be an instant hit regardless of what the execution was. Really, how hard would it be to screw it up? It's like screwing up mashed potatoes. YOU BOIL THE WATER, POUR THE PACKET-