Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 7 / 20]

No.51139281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Decided to finally play Platinum since all you people jerk it off so much, and I gotta say, Im not really impressed whatsoever.

>Almost all new pokemon that arent cross evoe are shit, both designwise and viability wise; theyre almost all shitmone
>Said cross evos are also hit and miss
>most Cross evos only available post game, dex is entirely backloaded
>shit distribution and encounter rations filled with kanto shitmons
>route design is fucking shit with HM spam ALL OVER the place
>everything is fucking slow: encounter animation, gaining EXP in the exp bar, watching the HP bar drain, watching an attack register a hit, surfing, saving the game: all of it is monstrously slow
>Plot is fucking terrible, Team Galactic is one of the worst evil teams, Cyrus is an autistic faggot whose motivations make no sense

I only played Pearl and SoulSilver during Gen 4, and the former was on a Desume emulator with 4x times turbo speed. I dont see any """""" improvements""""" in Platinum, must have been menial shit for the gay online that is pointless anyways because shoddy battle was a thing. PBR was kino at least, Ill thank gen 4 for the phys/special split and adding a bunch of good new moves and items for comp, but thats about it. In a vacuum, only the meta was good. The single player experience is fucking bad and I wouldnt want to replay these gen 4 games at all. GF was clearly still struggling with DS hardware and didnt manage to pull off something more significant until B/W.